Assemble these supplies:
- 100 g (4 oz) courgettes, ends removed
- 25 g (1 oz) butter
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and crushed
- 100 g (4 oz) fresh pasta, such as green and white linguine
- 75 g (3 oz) white crab meat
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- freshly ground black pepper
- lemon wedges
- 1 teaspoon chopped parsley or a sprig
Preparation time: 10 minutes
Cooking time: 10 minutes
Steps in preparation:
- Cut the courgettes into slices lengthways, then again lengthways to make thin strips.
- Melt the butter in a pan, add the garlic and cook for 2 minutes. Add the courgettes to the pan and cook for a further 3 minutes, stirring frequently.
- While the courgettes are cooking, bring a pan of salted water to the boil and cook the pasta for 3 minutes. Drain . well.
- Add the pasta to the pan with the courgettes, then add the crab, lemon juice, salt and pepper. Stir well and reheat gently to make sure the crab is heated through.
- Transfer the mixture to a warmed plate. Garnish with the lemon wedges and chopped parsley or parsley sprig.